- We welcomed a couple of new members and laid out some goals for the year
- Discussed plans for our upcoming March Meat Madness event (details to be posted soon)
- Went over the importance of sanitation in the brewing process while recalling one brewer's "ham sandwich" beer (which sounds gross but I kinda would like to taste 😬)
- Shared some details of The Basin Brewers involvement with CAF's Hops and Props this year
- Talked about a future community project involving us brewers and some older folks wanting to learn how beer is made
- Had some awesome grub provided by our hosts!
Thank you to everyone who came, and even more thanks to those who brought beer! There were some damn tasty homebrews to be had! And a huge thank you to Cassondra and Robert for inviting this rowdy bunch of beer drinkers into their home and feeding us such awesome food! If you missed this meeting, we hope to see you at the next one! 🍺
Post a Comment
Your comment will appear after being approved by admin.