- We got our club calendar for the year planned out! Lots of exciting events are coming in the year ahead!
- Discussed future plans with our favorite watering hole, The Beer Garden (stay tuned for exciting details)
- Finalized more details for our annual Lobster Boil in September
- Had a great round table with lots of great homebrew from our members including everything from pales to imperial stouts, and even an awesome accidental sour pilsner!
- Had the first of our BJCP judge preparation classes in which our Secondary Fermenter Aaron led us through a informal tasting/judging of various commercial American Pale Ales (18B) and threw us a curve ball which made us all rethink our judging strategies
All in all we had a great meeting and enjoyed seeing some new and some familiar faces! We shared many great beers and learned quite a bit. We hope to see you all at the next one! If you'd like to host a future meeting please get in contact with one of our officers at email@example.com
Up next is Big Brew on May 6th to celebrate National Homebrew Day!